June iherb haul

As I may have mentioned before, I love iherb, and continue to order from them without any problems or complaints at all. In my experience, products are always packaged well and shipping is fast and convenient!


This month I ordered some new and old-favorite items...

NEW! Bob`s red mill pure baking soda

Recommended for so many things from cleaning to facial care, it is always nice to have baking soda on hand. I am trying this brand for the first time.

OLD FAVORITE! Zarbees natural cough and mucous syrup (nighttime)

I cannot rave about this product enough! I have used it with my son (now 6yo) whenever he is congested or coughing and it really helps him sleep calmly.It contains honey so should not be used with small children/infants, but is natural and safe for older kids. My son doesn`t even mind the taste!

OLD FAVORITE! Chocolove milk chocolate

YUM!

* note - chocolate : 
Please note limited shipping months for this item:
This item is heat sensitive. It is only available for purchase between October 1st and June 14th. We temporarily discontinue the item during the summer months, from June 15th - September 30th, because it ​might melt or spoil during transit.

OLD FAVORITE! Method all purpose surface cleaner - lavender

This cleaner smells great and does what it claims to. No complaints here!

NEW! Nellies all natural laundry soda

We have had some problems with mildew in our washing machine recently, so I am trying a new product! It has lots of great reviews and should be more gentle on clothes than the chemical one I use now.

OLD FAVORITE! Sunfood coconut oil

What is not to love about coconut oil. I currently use it mostly as a moisturizer for baby Emily`s skin.

NEW! Munchkin nursery fresheners

With a baking soda base, and a lavender scent, I am hoping for good things from these deodorizers.

iherb currently has a promotion on shipping to Japan; free shipping on all orders of $40US.

If you use my discount code, you can get 5% off your order too (for new and current customers alike), PAZ981 

(...and I may get some bonus points for such referrals! Thanks!)


Happy shopping!

Fran xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?