`Lost my name` ... gorgeous personalized books for kids

I ordered one of these several years ago for Aiden and he still chooses it often as a bedtime story! So I ordered one for Emily this morning.


The little boy/girl who lost his/her name is a personalized story for kids which uses the letters from their name and the names of animals and other creatures. 

My son`s name is Aiden and the creatures that appeared in his book were Aardvark, Imp, Dragon, Elephant and Narbalek. Some common letters have a selection of animals to choose from (e.g. D for dragon or donkey).


The main character (which you can choose from a small selection) forgets his/her name and goes on an adventure to find it again.



Check out the website here for more information on these amazing stories and get 15% off your first order.

The books usually cost US$29.95 and will be shipped worldwide for FREE!

Happy reading!

Fran xx

* I did not receive anything in exchange for this review.
* If 3 or more people order their books via the link, I will receive a free book in return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?