Happy New Year 2017!

Happy new year and 明けましておめでとうございます!

This year is the year of the rooster in Japan, which is the second time I have been here in Japan during my `birth animal` year. Yes I am a rooster, and our second baby will be a rooster too!



The rooster is the 10th animal in the Chinese zodiac and it is said that `roosters` are unlucky during their birth year... it is advised for them to be extra careful during 2017!

Lucky and unlucky things for `roosters` are...


We celebrated our first shrine visit at Ishikiri Shrine and ate lots of yummy Japanese street food like takoyaki, taiyaki and yakisoba! 

I hope this year will be great for all of you!
今年もよろしくお願いします

Fran xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Big news!