This month`s iHerb haul

As I enter the last few weeks of pregnancy (only 7 and 1/2 weeks to go!), my iHerb order this time contained a few pregnancy necessities and some repeat purchases too... Check out what I got this week...


On the list this time... 
* click the product name for links to the site

Zarbees Children's night time cough syrup - this one was for Aiden and I`ve used it before. It is all natural, contains honey, helps a lot with night time coughing, and puts him right to sleep. Love it!

NuttZo seven seed and nut butter - this one is also a repeat purchase. I sometimes get the one with chia seeds in it, but this one is just as good, and a wee but cheaper.

Cococare cracked heel balm - another repeat purchase! Love this one in winter as it helps to smooth the skin on the heels and has a nice smell too!

Shea moisture baby calm and comfort kit (Raw Shea Chamomile and Argan Oil 4pc set) - this was a first time purchase and since I had a 10% discount code this month, got this one for the baby.

Earth mama Angel baby organic third trimester tea - another first time purchase. It contains several ingredients said to be beneficial in the third trimester. Haven't tried it yet.

Earth mama Angel baby new mama bottom spray - bought this one to put in my hospital bag. It has great reviews!

Ecotools spa moisture socks - first time purchase and I`ve already used them twice. They are very light and can be worn while your feet are covered in lotion!

iHerb bamboo ballpoint pen - this one was in the `trial` section and cost only 12yen!! I haven't tried it yet.

--> Now is a great time to order from iHerb.com with 10% off (use the code YEAREND10) and extra discounts for first time orders with my code PAZ981.

Happy shopping!

Fran xx

* this is not a sponsored post, I always pay for my iHerb orders
** if you use my members code I do receive a small discount on my future orders. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka