Back to blogging

ひさしぶり!Long time no see everyone!
Inspired by a recent conversation with a good friend, and looking back over past posts (and remembering how much fun it was researching and writing them), I have decided to start blogging again!
It has been a few years and now my son Aiden is 5 years old (and in his second year of kindergarten here in Japan). I hope I will be able to look at things with fresh eyes and answer as many questions as I can.
As well as writing reviews and information about things I am doing this year, I will try to go back and re-research past posts to make them as accurate as possible. Things change so fast, so it is hard to ensure 100% accuracy (especially about shops and restaurants which seem to change monthly here!), but I will do my best!
Here`s to a great summer! よろしくお願いします!
Fran xx

p.s. while I was gone it seems some gremlins got into my account and posted some very unsavoury things. I am also going through and trying to weed them out, but hugest apologies if anything weird pops up. It wasn`t me!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Big news!