Happy Mother`s Day

Happy Mother`s Day (母の日) to all the wonderful mothers I know (and of course to those I haven`t had the pleasure of meeting too!).

I started a new job in April and am now working full time, so haven`t had much time to update my blog. I am also wondering if I might change the focus of my blog away from myself and my family, to that of one which is more informative about Osaka (and Japan)... I have been reading a lot of `Why you should not post pictures of your kids online` articles that have left me feeling a bit confused.

For now I`ll leave things as they are, but don`t be surprised if things change a bit in the coming weeks.

Hope you all have a lovely day and get spoilt by your hubs and kids (as you should be every day!).

Fran xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka