A cute and crafty Father`s Day idea

It will be Father`s Day in Japan (and possibly in most other countries too) on June 16th... next Sunday. I was on Etsy browsing for cute crafty handprint ideas, and came across these... Trees made of handprints....

buy it here

buy it here

buy it here


Because of my extreme lack of artistic talent, I almost paid the money (you can buy them from Etsy from about $5-$30 per pdf file), when I came across this one... on One Fab Day`s blog for free!

There is a template you can download (here), print or paste into `Word` (either A3 or A4) and edit with your own fonts etc. 

She suggests using fingerprints, but I think handprints would work just as well! Just the cutest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?