iHerb


If you live far away from home, you know how hard it is to find your favorite products and/or products that work for you and your body type!

In Japan it has been hard for me to find deodorant, toothpaste, vitamins and supplements etc that suit me. Since having a baby it is also hard to find products with English explanations that I can trust.

I recently learned about iHerb which is an American online drugstore selling lots of famous brands of skin/healthcare products. They also stock lots of healthy and organic brands too.

I placed an order today and found that the shipping is really reasonably priced too.

I received a referral code, so if you order with them you can get $5 off your purchase too! Just enter `PAZ981` in the coupon box at the bottom of your shopping cart or click here.

Happy shopping!

*This is not a sponsored post. I paid for my order in full!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?