2 years of photo booth

After saying in a recent post that I wish I had taken more photos with Aiden, I stumbled across a great stash on my computer! Without trying consciously, Aiden and I have taken a series of great `photobooth` photos over the last 2 years. Looking back at them is amazing and shows just how much he has changed!

I hope you like looking at them too...


















One to remember that although I sometimes resent still having to `wear` Aiden down for his naps, this won`t last forever...

And one today - 2 years old!!!!


Comments

  1. Wonderful photographs and I certainly enjoyed looking at them.
    First time commenter although I've been reading your blog for awhile now.
    Margaret M (from Oz)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?