New necklace

I bought a necklace from Tokyo Urban Baby`s online store and I wanted to show it to you all because I just adore it!!

I have been looking for a colorful statement necklace for ages but had trouble finding one that would withstand the tugging and pulling that Aiden usually subjects my jewelry to.

It is made from the silk of vintage sari and is part of their Wandering Silk collection. It ties at the back with a bow and has no metal parts.

Some close up pics...


Just gorgeous! And such a lovely addition to my meagre necklace collection!!


Here is a pic of me wearing the necklace at USJ last week;

Thanks Kate!!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much Fran! The necklace looks gorgeous on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Big news!