USJ Christmas

On December 13th Yoshi, Aiden and I went to USJ (Universal Studios Japan) for a bit of festive fun. USJ is home to one of the world`s largest illuminated Christmas trees during December, and it did not disappoint!! It was huge and bright, and beautiful, and the colors changed too.

I took pics but the quality is not great, sorry!


To further the pre-Christmas fun, we made some Christmas hand shaped ornaments  (using Aiden`s hand) for family using salt dough. I was able to buy the boxes, paint and ribbon from the 100yen shop, so it was a relatively cheap project, but more difficult that I thought! Ha! I`m not very creative it seems!

I typed a little poem and stuck it inside the box. It reads...

This is to remind you when I have grown so tall, 
that once I was quite little and my hands were very small.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka