New bicycle child seat and helmet

Getting around in Osaka by bicycle is pretty convenient. Despite the fact that a lot of people travel by bike and sidewalks can be a bit congested with pedestrians and cyclists, there are lots of parking spots for cycles and the roads are nice and flat (most of the time).




I got a seat for the back of my bike (because front mounted seats only carry babies until the age of 2, and back ones hold children until 22kg!) and Yoshi assembled it on Thursday.




Aiden got a helmet as a birthday present and seemed pretty happy to wear it and pose for the pics!!


*This is not a sponsored post, I paid for the seat and helmet!


*My skirt and top are from Zara, and ballet flats from H&M, Aiden`s onesie is from H&M and pants are from Cody Coby.


*Oh, before anyone posts and asks why I am not wearing a helmet... I didn't actually ride anywhere... and helmets are NOT required by law in Japan.

Comments

  1. I covet that skirt. Bad. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Its from Zara... nothing special! But I love the color. They have it in white, black, and a kind of bright terra-cotta color too. And only 4990yen!

      Delete
  2. hehe I would think it was bizarre if you were wearing a helmet!
    I LOVE my bicycle seat, so much quicker and easier than walking! I'm looking forward to the fun of two kids on one bicycle soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that will be so cute with 2 seats! I am still getting used to the whole balance thing. I think Ill be riding extra slowly in the near future - causing some Osaka baa-chans to get a bit noisy with their bells no doubt!

      Delete
  3. Hi hi, I'm a new reader also based in Japan and I must say, HOORAY for bicycles. They're the best. I got one around this time last year for me and my girl, and it changed our life. You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica, I can't wait! It will be nice to ride around instead of carrying Aiden in the Ergo on the hot hot summer days.

      Delete
  4. I know you said this isn't a sponsored post but Hamax would be crazy not to just pay you for this photo. Zara and H&M too for that matter! Supermodels the pair of you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are too sweet. Lucky it isn't a closeup!! After several sleepless nights (hmmm, whats new?) I could probably carry Aiden around in the bags under my eyes!! hehe ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka