My Mia

After catching a glance at my make-up free face in the mirror this morning (and cringing), I did what I should have done months and months ago.


I finally got online and ordered myself the Clarisonic Mia. After reading rave reviews of this product for ages now, I convinced myself that it is just what I need.




I don't have a lot of time to take care of my skin, and the Mia seems to fit well into a busy lifestyle (because it has a preprogrammed 60 second scrubbing cycle).


Yes, I know it is expensive, but after having spent probably thousands of dollars on useless beauty items over the years and seeing NO results, I thought it was worth it. And since I just started my new part time job, I have a bit of extra money to spend!!


I will let you know how it goes after it arrives.


Any success stories from you lovely readers? 

Comments

  1. Eek! So excited to see how this works out for you. Been wondering whether these are worth the cash. Will look forward to a review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka