My Mia update

My Clarisonic Mia arrived on Tuesday, and I charged it for 24 hours as directed. I used it for the first time on Wednesday night, and although I wasn't blown away by the results, it definitely gave my skin a deep clean and allowed my moisturizer to soak in really well after cleansing (as promised).


I can't say for sure that it is a miracle product (after having used it only twice), but my skin does feel a lot softer.

I hope that the other benefits mentioned on the webpage also start to show - decrease in fine lines, improvement in skin texture, reduction in oily/dry patches and blemishes, and smaller pores.

I will try to update my progress with the Mia again in the future, and hope I have some great results to show!

p.s. I should probably let you know where I got my Mia... I bought it through Amazon Japan, at this site. It came with both the normal and sensitive brush heads, the magnetic charger and 3 sets of Derpharm cleanser/moisturizer samples (デルファーマ お肌のお悩み別お試しセット). It did not come with the Clarisonic original cleanser, so I guess that this seller is advertising another company`s product. It didn't bother me at all, after not hearing any raving reviews about the cleanser that comes with Clarisonic in the US.


* This is not a sponsored post, I paid for my own Mia!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka