My 15 minutes

Last December I got an email (through this blog) from one of the editors of SELF magazine in China who let me know that she was writing an article about love around the world to appear in February`s Valentine`s issue. I answered her questions and Yoshi and I had a quick photo shoot... and the article was published!


Cover - Scarlett Johansson is a hottie!




Our article - in chinese!




How exciting!! Apart from a print advertisement that I did for the english school I used to work for, this is the first time I`ve ever been in a magazine :)

Comments

  1. Thats so awesome, and fabulous. I have no idea what it says but who cares. That's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks even more beautiful than Scarlett! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Big news!