Almost 7 months!

So last Wednesday, completely out of the blue, Aiden pulled himself up to standing... I guess that`s how things happen with babies; one day they can`t do things, and then the next day...?


On Friday we went to the local kids playcentre and Aiden crawled around the gym with all the other kids and tried to pull himself up on everything he could find. It was kind of cute, but he was the youngest baby there, so managed to get in the way of all the other kids and their mums - who were not impressed!


It was our first time to visit the local playcentre and it was pretty good. We played with one of the foreign mums (and her adorable sons) I met through a `meetup` group which was nice. Everyone else was Japanese of course, and many of them were perplexed as to why we were there. I mean we have kids, isn`t it obvious? haha :) 


In a couple of days Aiden will be 7 months old, so much closer to being 1 year old, than 0! I can`t believe how fast the time is going, and how much he can already do. Everyone says he will probably start walking early, but I don`t mind if he doesn`t. Trying to entertain him, feed him, play with him, put him to sleep (and of course generally live) in the 1 cat-free room of the house is exhausting enough ... I don't want to think about adding `walking` to that list!


Hope you are all having a nice weekend. Actually it is raining here, so nothing too exciting to report. While Aiden took a nap, I put all of the photos I took (almost 200) during his 4th, 5th and 6th months into an album. Phew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?