What`s new?

Well it seems that starting a new sleep routine (Aiden suddenly slept from 11pm until 4am most nights last week) can end just as fast.

I was up every 1.5 - 2 hours last night with a very hungry baby... is it another growth spurt? or is he just not that into sleeping?

Grrrrr.

Anyway, sorry I have been a bit awol. Busy days here (just daily busy, not exciting busy), and lots of bad weather have meant that I have had my hands full with Aiden.

But one fun thing we did last Thursday... we went to Universal Studios Japan (USJ)!! It was Yoshi`s nephew`s 7th birthday and he loves Spiderman, so we all went to USJ to celebrate. It went quite well, despite the heat and insane numbers of people (school holidays here in Japan), and Aiden seemed to enjoy being out and about, until the Twilight Parade came past in all its bright, flashing, noisy glory.

I got some nice pics on my Ipod though... have a look...






A one day ticket is about 6,000yen for adults, but they have a special on the one-year passport (for 12,000yen). It seems like such a good deal, and you would only have to go twice in the year to make it all work out money-wise. If you have the one-year passport you also get a 1,000yen discount on parking which is almost 50% off. Check out the website if you are interested.

I did take some pics on my camera too, but seem to have misplaced it. Promise to upload them when I find it.

Oyasumi xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka