News

So, in order to de-clutter and organise my blogging life (or detox my life as my sis likes to call it), I have decided to set up another blog.

This blog - Fran-japani - will remain as my personal blog and have pics and stories about my life here in Osaka with hub and bub.

The new blog - Takoyaki Babies - is a blog dedicated to giving advice to mums living in or visiting Osaka.

There may be some overlap in content of course, but I thought that my family and friends back home don`t really want to keep reading about places to breastfeed their kids in Osaka... hehe

Feel free to check out the new blog, follow it, and even `like it` on Facebook (wow, the wonders of modern technology!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?