Too many cooks?

I have been watching Masterchef and other competitive cooking shows for a while - actually my mum got me hooked on them when I went back to NZ to visit in May this year - but my absolute favorite is Masterchef Australia.

I am not a huge fan of the really harsh/crazy judges on other cooking shows, so the judges of the Australian version really appeal to me; Gary Mehigan is like everyone`s dad and gives them big hugs when they cry, and George Calombaris is just a big teddy bear!

My favorite contestants and my picks for the winner of this season are Hayden...


...and Billy.


Yeah Hayden is a hot hot 24-year-old professional surf lifesaver, but he also seems like a nice guy and a really good cook too. Billy is funny and cute, and he makes desserts, so he is definitely a winner in my book!

In the last few weeks the competition has gotten really exciting and the contestants were flown to NYC to take part in some exciting challenges. Yesterday`s show however was the coolest so far... The remaining contestants cooked vegetarian meals for none other than His Holiness the Dalai Lama!! Amazing!! Dani and Michael were chosen to be the top 2 chefs this time, and their food did look incredible.

I can`t wait to see what happens next.

p.s. if you want to watch the show, but can`t access the videos from the official website, then I recommend this site (for lots of other reality shows too). Enjoy!

p.p.s. even if you are not interested in the show, there are heaps of yummy recipes on the website which you should check out.

Comments

  1. My pick is Billy although Hayden would look pretty good on a book cover. Didn't like it when he got his gottie shaved in NY and just had the mo though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Masterchef too!! Although, currently I've been watching a lot of Hell's Kitchen with Chef Gordan Ramsay. He seems pissed all the time I'm amazed he hasn't had an aneurysm or heart attack yet :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka