1 year wedding anniversary!

Today - July 11th - marks one year since Yoshi and I were married!

So much has changed in the last year, we really have started out our married lives with a bang (well, with a baby actually .. hehe). Although there are things I would love to change about our current situation (Yoshi`s working hours, and the place we live especially), he is a great husband, and my best friend in the whole world.

Here we all were one year ago...







I think it was definitely one of the best days of my life. I didn`t really even want a wedding (the party I mean), and had to be pushed into it... boy am I glad I wasn`t my usual stubborn self in this case.

The song that played when we entered the reception was this...



...and every time I hear it now, I start grinning. I sure am a lucky girl to have such great family and friends with whom I shared such a wonderful day!

You don`t have to be a genius to figure out that our wedding night was probably when little Aiden came to be (hehe), so it really was incredible!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my darling Yoshi... and here is to dozens more like it :)


Comments

  1. AW! Such a cute post. That must have been a pretty good wedding night! Hope you have many more like it ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding pics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I can't believe its been a year already! I remember when you got engaged, how much you glowed- then your wedding party...and now in your photos with Aiden! I am very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah, GW and Danielle! It really was a special time, I wish we could be like those celebrity couples who have a wedding party every year!! So much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka