It`s towel time...

There is one thing that I looooove about summer in Japan...





Am I weird? Is it only me?

Yoshi came home late again last night (grrrrr) but instead of being grumpy and giving him grief, I wanted to jump on him!! Ahhh the power of the towel on the head.

And just to balance out the ridiculously hot with the absurdly cute...


(that`s not my baby, but now I know how cute it looks... watch out Aiden!)

p.s. they are called tenugui (手ぬぐい/手拭) in japanese, and come in lots of colors, materials and styles. But if you are like me, you`ll probably prefer the plain old white towel!


Comments

  1. *swoon*



    (nope, definitely not just you! ;P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not just you. Construction workers here are so hot. It's the power of the towel, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE. Pity my hub can't pull it off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka