Family

Despite a tragic lack of pictures of me and Yoshi with Aiden, I have managed to gather quite a collection of him with the whanau (family).

Let`s start with the youngest ... his japanese cousins...

And one kiwi cousin (my cousin`s son)...

And then his beautiful aunty Eve...

Nana Trish (my mum)...

Great Aunt Aileen (my mum`s sister)...

Great Nana Jean (my mum`s mum)...

Grandma Shizuko (Yoshi`s mum)...


What a lucky boy Aiden is to get all these lovely cuddles!!

Just a few more to collect (Grandad!!), and we should have also some nice ones of me and Yoshi from Aiden`s omiyamairi on Thursday, fingers crossed for good weather!

Comments

  1. wow! lovely pics!!! it's a great idea to take pics like this with many people!!! btw, your mom is very beautiful and young :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. He'll love seeing them when he is older. Hope the weather holds out for the Shrine visit and that you get some nice family pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!! I am happy you were able to go visit your family! How was traveling with Aiden?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka