Petunia Pickle Bottom

This store happens to have a very cool name, and lots of really cute products.

Petunia Pickle Bottom is an American store, but I found a website which sells their diaper bags (マザーズバッグ) in Japan too.

Here is the US site. Here is the Japan retailer that I used, and you can find some on Amazon Japan too.

My MIL told me to order / buy a diaper bag as a birthday present (from her to me), so I finally decided on this one (Boxy Backpack in Misty Shanghai) and ordered it online.


It was a little expensive, but has great reviews and some really cool features. Can`t wait for it to arrive.

Comments

  1. woah those look so cool. the green one is a nice design :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka