My little Aiden

Well, my son finally arrived!
I cannot blog properly from here, so just a few details for now...

name - Aiden (永典)
birth date - April 8, 2011
birth time - 4:50pm Japan time
weight - 3500g
hair - a little (curly and blond)
eyes - deep dark blue (for now)
looks like - all the nurses think he looks just like Yoshi. Yoshi thinks he looks like my dad!

He is cute and perfect and big and very genki and strong.

We will be home on Tuesday, so I will post more (and pictures) then.

Fran xx

Comments

  1. Congratulations!! I love his name - it was a name that I had chosen if we had a boy!

    Cant wait to see some pics of your little guy.

    Enjoy your babymoon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations!!!!

    I can't wait to see a picture!

    I'm happy you both are happy and healthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Great news. Looking forward to curly blond haired baby pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!! (I think this word is not enough... I am super happy to hear this!!! おめでとう!!!)

    I can't wait to see his photos.

    But, please take care first!

    I love his name ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?