Easter Treats

Although it seems that my son will arrive late (well, there are still plenty of hours left in the day, so we will see), my Easter present arrived a little early.

My mum (living in NZ) sent me a little birthday present combined with a little Easter present and it just arrived today!

Thanks mum. I got some yummy Cadbury creme eggs,


some Jockey underwear, some Colgate whitening toothpaste

and some Dove roll-on deodorant.


These are all some of my favorite NZ things that I cannot get in Japan, so I am super stoked ... yippee!

Comments

  1. I got an easter package yesterday- enough creme eggs to make me very, very sick. Good times :) Hope your som makes an appearance soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for cadbury creme eggs - I reckon bubs might decide today is a good day if you wave an opened one round your tummy a bit. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's been 3 days. Are you plus one now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was wondering too! hope everything is going well...!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka