Messages of hope

If you haven`t already, please read these tweets (written / translated into English by Japanese residents...)

Some examples...

"It's pitch dark but we've never seen so many beautiful stars. Look up, Sendai! -conversation at the quake site."

"My two year old was putting his shoes on himself saying "I'm going to go arrest the Earthquake!" I realized that inside a tiny body, there is a lot of courage and Justice. Everyone, lets stand strong and get through this.

"Last night when I was tired out waiting for the train at the station, the homeless people gave me one of their cardboards to prevent the cold... even though we usually ignore them in daily life... So warm."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka