Crazy or Cool?

Although this product is still in its conceptual stages, the blogosphere is buzzing with news of the PreVue, a kind of abdominal belt (designed in Australia by Melody Shiue) which will one day allow expectant mothers to watch what is going on with the baby inside their belly!


`Designed to look like a large belt, the PreVue cinches in the back and fits over the abdomen. With the press of a button, a special ultrasonic layer next to the skin images the baby and then places this image onto a stretchable electronic textile that can grow as the mother does. At every stage of the baby's growth, the parents can see its reaction to stimuli, see it kick, spin, smile and evolve in front of their eyes.`

What do you think? Crazy or cool?

Comments

  1. Hi Fran, I would say Interesting!!! hahaha Kind of scary at the same time.

    What do you think? You think you want one?! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is weird I think! I also like the mystery of waiting to meet my baby. One more thing... I feel fat and can`t wear any cute clothes already - I do NOT need another layer on top of my skin!! hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka