A bit lucky

So last week (on date day...) I was putting on my wonderful comfy Ugg boots when `riiiiiiiiip` I somehow managed to stick my foot through the stitching up the back of the right boot! I`m sure it had more to do with the fact that the boots are almost 5 years old, and nothing to do with the fact that I can hardly bend over to put on any footwear in my pregnant state and was rushing the process... :)

Anyway, Ugg boots are my staple winter footwear here in Osaka and I simply cannot live without them, so convinced Yoshi to buy me a new pair for my birthday (just a week to go!!).

* Don`t buy Ugg boots in Japan everyone!! They are ridiculously expensive... I much prefer to buy mine online from Australia, for about half the price.

So I surfed the web and found some cute ones, and put them in my virtual shopping cart, and ... I am not sure what happened next, but I forgot to complete the order, and left the window open in the background on my laptop.

Until this morning when I got a cheerful email from Australia saying, `Fran, you haven`t completed your Uggs order and we wondered if everything was ok... blah blah blah... if it would help you make up your mind, how about an additional 5% discount off your order? ...`

Oooooh! Isn`t that nice?

As a `loyal customer` (having previously bought a pair from this website) I already get a 3% discount, and as an `international customer` (not living in Australia) I get a 10% tax discount, so all in all, it was a very cheap exercise.

Yippee, now I just have to wait for them to arrive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?