16 days to go!

...until his due date!


Today was another rainy Osaka day (warm though, about 16-17 degrees), but I couldn`t bear to stay inside, so I took the train to Namba, walked to Honmachi (about 2km) and bought a nursing tank top from Akachan Honpo. Walked to Shinsaibashi and bought a notebook from LOFT, some moisturiser from Clinique, and a latte (matcha) from Starbucks and then made my way back home.

I can`t believe that there are only 2 weeks left! I am soooo ready to meet my little watermelon, but getting a bit nervous at the same time :)

Comments

  1. You look gorgeous and sound so happy. Keep taking care.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look bloody fabulous for only having a couple of weeks to go. I will be well impressed to hear you get a 3.4kg baby out of that belly. I remember people telling me to 'enjoy the last few weeks before the baby gets to the outside' - do, sit down, relax, read a book or two, try not to clean stupid places like the top of the wardrobe.

    Not long.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bump is cute! You look great. Hope the last few eweks of your pregnancy go well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y`all! It is so nice to get positive feedback after very little of that for the last 10 months!
    I liked the outfit I managed to squeeze into today - hence the photo. AND I have a sneaking suspicion that I am gonna miss this bump once it`s gone... even though I often say otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes you will, and then when you start really wanting one again you can!! Except subsequent bumps don't tend to look quite as good as the first one. Or so I found :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. please take care fran!!!

    your son got big not :D

    I can't wait to see him!!!

    and you look beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ochi!! Are you ok? You haven`t blogged for a while, so I was worried about you. How is life in 東京? Are things returning to normal?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

Maternity clothing in Japan

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka