Maternity Yoga

I had my first maternity/prenatal yoga (妊婦ヨガ) class today! The studio is called Manhattan Yoga Studio and is located in Honmachi Osaka.


I found the class through an online group called Kansai Parents, and had the pleasure of meeting Yukiko and having a great class from 1:30pm this afternoon.

Yukiko has lived abroad and has great English. I don`t know how she usually runs the class, but I was the only student today and she ran the class entirely in English! So easy to follow.

I haven`t done yoga for a while now, so I was a bit worried about being all stiff, but it wasn`t as bad as I imagined. I feel so relaxed and very refreshed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?