Versatile Blogger!


A few days ago I received a cute VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD.


In accepting this award, I have do do three things...

a. Thank the person who gave me the award --> THANKS OCHIKERON!

b. Reveal 7 facts about myself -->

1. I am originally from a small town in New Zealand, called Havelock North. The current population of Havelock north is only about 9,500 people! The population of Osaka City (where I live now) is more than 2,600,000!

2. I have a younger sister who is living in Japan now too! I am so lucky to have her here with me and share all the things that I love about Japan with her.

3. I have rare, RH O- blood (4.33% of the world share this blood type). In fact Yoshi has RH B- blood (only 1.39% of the world have this blood type), so we are a rare couple!

4. Although my blood type is O- most of my friends and family would probably classify me as type A. I am very calm, conservative and reserved on the outside, but inside I am very very stubborn and opinionated. According to the Japanese ketsueki-gata system...

Type A
Best traitsEarnest, creative, sensible, reserved, patient, responsible
Worst traitsFastidious, overearnest, stubborn, tense, conservative
Type B
Best traitsWild, active, doer, creative, passionate, strong
Worst traitsSelfish, irresponsible, unforgiving, unpredictable
Type AB
Best traitsCool, controlled, rational, sociable
Worst traitsCritical, indecisive, forgetful, irresponsible
Type O
Best traitsAgreeable, sociable, optimistic
Worst traitsVain, rude, jealous, arrogant

5. My favorite color is blue, but I currently also love dark purple and dark pink (not for clothes, but for accessories, stationery, gadgets etc.)

6. I am a nature girl at heart. When I feel stressed or anxious, I am always able to relax when surrounded by trees, the ocean, fresh air and solitude.

7. I am in love with so many things (of course my darling husband, food, wine, books, music, traveling and much more). BUT I don`t have any hobbies! That is one of my big regrets and I am searching for something to do now that I am pregnant and have more free time.

c. pass the award on to 7 other bloggers -->

I am not sure how many people read these blogs, or what really qualifies them to be `versatile`, but I reading and following their life stories, so... here`s to the following bloggers...


Check them out when you have time.


Comments

  1. Great to know about you! Your sis in Japan?! How nice!!! It is funny that you mentioned the blood type. haha. btw, mine is A. And my favorite pink is the same, not for clothes! I have some in pink but I prefer blue than pink for clothes :)

    Thanks! I really enjoyed reading it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Packing your maternity hospital bag in Japan