A few days ago I received a cute VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD.
In accepting this award, I have do do three things...
a. Thank the person who gave me the award --> THANKS OCHIKERON!
b. Reveal 7 facts about myself -->
1. I am originally from a small town in New Zealand, called Havelock North. The current population of Havelock north is only about 9,500 people! The population of Osaka City (where I live now) is more than 2,600,000!
2. I have a younger sister who is living in Japan now too! I am so lucky to have her here with me and share all the things that I love about Japan with her.
3. I have rare, RH O- blood (. In fact Yoshi has RH B- blood (only , so we are a rare couple!
4. Although my blood type is O- most of my friends and family would probably classify me as type A. I am very calm, conservative and reserved on the outside, but inside I am very very stubborn and opinionated. According to the Japanese ketsueki-gata system...
|Best traits||Earnest, creative, sensible, reserved, patient, responsible|
|Worst traits||Fastidious, overearnest, stubborn, tense, conservative|
|Best traits||Wild, active, doer, creative, passionate, strong|
|Worst traits||Selfish, irresponsible, unforgiving, unpredictable|
|Best traits||Cool, controlled, rational, sociable|
|Worst traits||Critical, indecisive, forgetful, irresponsible|
|Best traits||Agreeable, sociable, optimistic|
|Worst traits||Vain, rude, jealous, arrogant|
5. My favorite color is blue, but I currently also love dark purple and dark pink (not for clothes, but for accessories, stationery, gadgets etc.)
6. I am a nature girl at heart. When I feel stressed or anxious, I am always able to relax when surrounded by trees, the ocean, fresh air and solitude.
7. I am in love with so many things (of course my darling husband, food, wine, books, music, traveling and much more). BUT I don`t have any hobbies! That is one of my big regrets and I am searching for something to do now that I am pregnant and have more free time.
c. pass the award on to 7 other bloggers -->
I am not sure how many people read these blogs, or what really qualifies them to be `versatile`, but I ♡ reading and following their life stories, so... here`s to the following bloggers...
6degrees blog (that is Yoshi`s company blog), Blue Lotus, Gaijinwife, Jumping overboard, Tokyo Mama, Now I`m in Japan, Under Blue Skies
Check them out when you have time.