Life of late

Sorry again, for it has been so long...

I do have some good excuses though. So here goes:

I got married, moved in with hubby and his mother, continued working and going to Japanese school full time, and now I am pregnant too!

Busy enough?

I posted some pictures from the wedding, so I am sure you can imagine that it was a fun filled, magical affair (like most weddings). I really had the most amazing day and cannot believe that it was over so fast.

I have been trying (in vain) to get information and advice about being pregnant in Japan (more specifically in Osaka), and come up almost empty handed. So I have decided to post my findings here, in the hope that they may help some other lost young thing who finds herself knocked up in one of the world`s most expensive, technologically advanced, most populated countries (a country that mysteriously enough has an insane lack of information about anything - let alone pregnancy - in English).


I certainly don`t proclaim to be any sort of expert on the subject, having just entered my 5th month of my very first pregnancy, so if I make any glaring mistakes, or if you have any other advice on the matter, please feel free to comment, any time!


Comments

  1. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It seems like you are going ahead of me :D

    >>a fun filled, magical affair
    I totally agree with you now!!!

    Seems like fun having a family.

    Please update your post whenever you have time!!!

    Sorry I cannot be that help, but I understand your anxiety. Please ask me anything if I can be your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!

    it's pretty easy to give birth in japan ;) although, of course, some people have more difficulty than others. just like anywhere else.


    there used to be a mother's blog circle (or something similar) in osaka. i wish i could remember the name of it. although, the last time i looked at it (a couple of years ago) it didn't seem to be very active.

    enjoy your pregancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I am very excited, but of course, a little nervous. I am still going to Japanese school, so trying to cram as many words and useful grammar as possible, that may come in handy in the near future. Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Where can I breastfeed in Osaka?