Japanese breakfast of champions (in 2 minutes or less)

My breakfast this morning ... in a big rush ...

Chocola BB = http://www.chocola.com/product/lineup/bbroyal2.html


A tiny energy drink which contains so many good things including B vitamins (important for energy), royal jelly, amino acids, taurine (for nutrition replenishment?) ... all with only 7.3 calories!

Asahi power bar


These bars are advertised to help people who work overtime. They come in 2 flavors (chocolate and banana) and are very soft, like a cookie. They help to satisfy hunger as well as supplying all of the necessary vitamins and minerals to help people function in a stressful working environment (vitamin B1, B2, B6, vitamin E, etc...)


So much yummy goodness for less than 500yen, and less than 200 calories!

Comments

  1. I love this kind of power bar ;) Soy Joy is healthy, so I like that more, but I don't really like the taste of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat soyjoy too! Have you tried the new banana flavored one? Probably strawberry soyjoy is my favorite :) Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most popular baby names in Japan for 2016

English speaking waxing therapist in Osaka

Packing your maternity hospital bag in Japan